Replica 1929 Primary Glider Plans
Replica 1929 Primary Glider Specs:
|Wing Span >||32 ft.|
|Chord >||60 in.|
|Wing Area >||157 sq. ft.|
|Length (inc. rudder) >||17 ft. 8 in.|
|Take off Speed >||15 to 20 mph|
|Top Speed >||30 mph|
|Weight (empty) (wood construction) >||Approx. 175 lbs.|
Fuselage Steel Tube Conversion available.
Materials are now available from Wicks Aircraft Supply Co.! www.wicksaircraft.com
- All Wood/Fabric Construction with minimum welding for fittings and control system
- Easily disassembled for moving on trailer or auto roof rack
- Downhill flyer or tow by auto
- Much safer than hang gliders or ultralights
- Excellent project for school or clubs
- Plans Set consists of 2 highly-detailed 24" by 36" sheets, Materials Sheet and Safety Tips
Pricing: Note as of July 18, 2013, I have changed the method in which postage is charged for international packages prompted by increased postage rates by the US Postal Service.
Inside the US $50.00 ($40.00 + $10.00 Postage). Payment by U.S. Postal Money Order or PayPal ($2.50 service fee added).
Outside the US $40.00. Postage must be calculated as rates vary greatly. Postage can run between $15.00 to $25.00 for USPS Priority Mail. Payment by U.S. Bank Money Order or Bank Certified Check drawn on a U.S. Bank or via PayPal ($2.50 service fee added).
Photos below from Eric Smith - added 06-09-10